Episode 36 - Five Tips When Starting To Work From Home
In this episode, I give my five core tips for successfully working from home + a special bonus tip. If you're just starting out working from home, this is the episode for YOU!
So, what are those tips?
- Have a dedicated workspace, or work area - one that is separate from the rest of your home
- Get the tools you need - and make sure you have a decent internet connection!
- Have a regular routine (both a start and end time and how you kick off your day)
- Talk to those who you live with so that you educate them about how working from home works
- Take breaks and move around! Stay active away from the computer and work.
What's the sixth, bonus tip? You'll have to listen and find out. :-)
Hosted By: Matthew Setter.
Thanks for tuning in to Free the Geek. If you'd like to be a guest on the podcast or know someone who'd make a great guest, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. This podcast is produced by Matthew Setter, a freelance PHP developer, Pluralsight author, technical writer, and podcaster.